Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Wrap-Up


Guys, we are already in February. What is going on?

January has been a pretty good month in terms of my reading. Having made new reading goals for this year and altered my reading habits, I find myself really enjoying reading again without the constant pressure of finishing books. 

This month, I read the following four books:


Plus, having read The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas, the anthology prequel to the Throne of Glass series, I am in the middle of rereading the first two books before moving onto the rest of the series. In terms of rereading, I have completed:


And I am currently in the middle of two re-reads:


So all in all, I'm having a great time! What about you guys? How did you go last month?

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you had a good reading month. I hope February will be the same for you! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete