Friday, June 19, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Tattoos


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured blogger is The Readdictsso make sure you check them out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

This Week's Question

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
Question by Second Run Reviews

I don't have a tattoo and I probably won't get one in my lifetime. Not that I'm saying they're not cool or anything. In fact, I have a couple of designs in mind if I were to get one. However, they are just so permanent, and will not go well at all with my profession.

But hypothetically, if I were to get one, I would probably pick either something simple like an anklet or an inspirational quote such as "she believed she could, so she did." on my shoulder blade. 

What about you guys? Do you have any tattoos you want to share or want to get someday?

3 comments:

  1. A simple tattoo or a quote is the best! Thanks for stopping by our blog :)
    new GFC follower

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas. :) I'd like to get a small Lord of the Rings tattoo or an X-Files tattoo.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with no tattoo. :)

    I myself have quotation marks behind my ears.

    New GFC follower
    My Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete