Friday, August 15, 2014

Feature Follow Friday: Question Time


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are Watcha Reading and The Reading Habits of a Recovering Daydreamer, so make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week:


How many books have you got on your TBR list?
According to Goodreads, I have 66 books on my TBR list. I probably have more as I haven't updated that list for awhile now but still, that's a lot of books!

6 comments:

  1. That'd be a fun question to answer! I definitely have more than 66 books in my TBR pile. And My GR number doesn't include them all, I sometimes forget to add them and other times it's because I am still in the deciding do I really want to read this one?

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have up near the 200 mark...I don't look at it it makes me uneasy! Jave a good weekend. GFC follower! My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that question I have probably about 58 books on my tbr list! I am a new GFC follower.

    Kat @ The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Great question. I should keep a formal list of my TBR. I don't know how long it'd be.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this question!! I think I have about 1,000 books in my TBR shelf on Goodreads...so many books, so little time :)

    New follower via Bloglovin and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to share! I just asked 2 of my friends, who are also readers, to convince me not to buy a book that just went on sale today. They were no help!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete