Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Books that Should Be in Your Beach Bag!

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I'm in the midst of winter at the moment so I can only envy the rest of you up in the Northern hemisphere and recommend some of my favourite summer reads! :D

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
For some light-hearted romance goodness set in Paris.

2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This is a book that sings out to the nerd within us all.

3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
For those looking for some action!

4. One Summer by Nora Roberts
Suits the summer theme.

5. 1800-Where-R-You series by Meg Cabot
Add a dash of supernatural

6. A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands
For those looking for romance with the supernatural

7. Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
For those looking for a bit of dystopian

8. Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier
I absolutely loved this trilogy - it's a good series to sit down and simply devour.

9. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
For those looking for a more serious read

10. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
For the inner child in us.

So those are my 10 picks for this week, what are yours?

8 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read the Percy Jackson series. I don't know how I missed them. :)
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legend and Fangirl are on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I sooooo need to start the Ruby Red books! I've had the first one in my TBR pile forever and the third one ARC has been there almost a year! :P

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing my favorites on other lists, especially Fangirl. I have to add 1800-Where-R-You series to my list for the summer, I love a dash of supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! I love Anna and the French Kiss. I've heard great things about Fangirl but I have yet to read it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read My Sister's Keeper. That was a wonderful one time only read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Percy Jackson is a must read! I loved those books!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can read more about it here.
    Congrats! : )

    ReplyDelete