Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things That I'd Like To Own

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week, we have to list the top ten bookish things that I'd like to own (that are not books). They can be new bookshelves, bookends, bookmarks or other book-related things. So below, I've listed out some of the things on my wish list :D
1. A book handbag - it's just so pretty and book-like!
2. The LoTR Ring - it's my favourite book so of course I want this!
3. Reading mug - keep calm and read a book
4. Book stand - not something I need but it looks cool
5. Book mark that can actually mark the line you're on too
6. New book shelf - because I really do need one
7. Owl book ends - they are so cute and big-eyed
8. Bookish earrings - in case my friends didn't get the message that I'm a book nerd
9. Ravenclaw scarf - because everyone can do with a bit of Harry Potter in their life
10. Book light - great for reading in the dark

Which items did you pick this week? Leave a comment and/or link down below and I'll be sure to check it out! :D

14 comments:

  1. Great list! I love that you want the "one ring." Will you stroke it and call it precious. I mean it's sort of a must!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shelf is overflowing big time, so I want a new bookshelf, too! And those earrings and that purse are too cute :D Great list!

    Megan @ Bookworm in Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, the lack of room on bookshelves is a problem for us bibliophiles !

      Delete
  3. OOh nice! Curious about the bookstands! They sound nice in theory. That way when I'm on my lunch break, my book might be just a bit safer while I eat! Of course I have mastered the eating one-handed and flipping a page with my fingers!

    I goofed and looked at the wrong topic this week. So next week I'll be showcasing the bookish non-book items I want!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the trick of reading books with only one hand, and the trick of reading books while walking - the things we need to master as book lovers! :D Loved your list regardless of the topic!

      Delete
  4. I have the LOTR ring, I love it! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! You can't have the one ring... I has the precious! I am desperate to get new bookshelves, think I will be finally getting two at the weekend. They will already be filled up with books from storage, but I will have fun organising them! :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owls and bookends together equals... :D Happiness!

    My Top Ten Tuesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bookmark that shows exactly where you stopped reading!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete