Saturday, April 26, 2014

Feature Follow Friday: Personal Pets?


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured blogger is Literary Escapism, so make sure you check it out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week

Have any pets? Tell us or show us.
I am a huge dogs person! But unfortunately I don't own one. Mostly because as much as I adore dogs, my mother is freaked out by them by just as much. Seriously, we would be walking by the shops and there would be a fat little beagle tied to a lamp-post who's ignoring us and my mother would let out a scream and back away.

*sigh*

But one day when I get my own place, I'd definitely get my own dog - probably a golden retriever or a labrador! :D

So yeah, sadly I have no pets at the moment. What about you? Leave a comment and/or link down below and I'll be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. New follower! Check out my FF-related giveaway for a signed ARC of my next YA, FERAL: http://hollyschindler.blogspot.com/2014/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete